Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: Iphone 4 CDMA 6.0.1 (no 3g)

Ask metro to refresh your account. Don't tell then it's an iPhone cause they'll stop helping you and blame it on that. Just tell them you haven't been getting SMS, and to refresh your account. If they question that it's a Houdini phone, tell then it's an evo 4g, the min and mdn are correct. This is just to eliminate then from refusing to help

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Newb

Default Iphone 4 CDMA 6.0.1 (no 3g)

I did boot tethered when I was finished. How do I call them for help if I am troubleshooting an iPhone and they don't know I use an iPhone?

Newb

@CBernardo13 didn't see your message before I posted. Thanks I'll try that and see if it works.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Iphone 4 CDMA 6.0.1 (no 3g)

please go on the phone to settings/general/about and tell me what carrier you see there.also tap carrier until the prl comes up to be sure your prl of choice is on there.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by cbernardo13 View Post
    Ask metro to refresh your account. Don't tell then it's an iPhone cause they'll stop helping you and blame it on that. Just tell them you haven't been getting SMS, and to refresh your account. If they question that it's a Houdini phone, tell then it's an evo 4g, the min and mdn are correct. This is just to eliminate then from refusing to help

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    I called them and they said that they cannot guarantee all services to work on a flashes non-Metro phone. They even said this after I told them it was an Evo 4g. Still, they did the refresh on the account but I still can't send any MMS.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    please go on the phone to settings/general/about and tell me what carrier you see there.also tap carrier until the prl comes up to be sure your prl of choice is on there.
    Carrier is Metro PCS, PRL is 3032. Everything else works great. Internet is a little slow but that has already been addressed (no 3G in Tampa Bay for Metro) and everything else works except for MMS. As stated above, Metro customer service already did a refresh on my account. I have no idea what else could be the problem.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast