Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: Iphone 4 CDMA 6.0.1 (no 3g)

Rich, I might be off here, but does iMessages need to be turned on?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by jgiv24 View Post
    Yes, it says MetroPCS, shows the o instead of 3G and if I go to Settings -> General -> About, it shows Network: MetroPCS, Carrier: Metro PCS 20.12. If I click that it shows PRL: 3026. I did OTA after I flashed it the first time, then re-wrote the PRL when you were helping me. Should I use the tool and write the 3032 PRL and then OTA, then re-write PRL? Also, could I have screwed something up in the Commcenter patching? I followed your instructions to a T and got no errors. Please let me know. Thanks.
    if your carrier logo is showing then your bundle and cc patch are fine.you can rewrite as many prl's as you wish until you find the one that works best for you.you do not need to ota again if you carrier logo is showing.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Ok thanks for the info. I found that my internet was not working either, so I remember what I had seen her once and turned off my cellular data and back on again. So far, no issues with text messages today, but the internet is still pretty slow. Also, have you guys fixed the bug when sending MMS on 6.0.1? I still can't send any MMS messages. Thanks.

CDMA GURUS Booster

there was never any bug with sms,the problem is that you MUST reboot tethered when finished flashing for everything to work,peeps just arnt gettin that part of it,it will be that way with every tethered os that comes out.so please do that,also data roaming needs to be on.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

Default Iphone 4 CDMA 6.0.1 (no 3g)

This was from you on the thread I started "No settings are writing to my phone for Metro PCS from iPhoneCDMATool"
    Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    the sms problem some of you are experiencing is a bug,we are making a fix for it.since it is only a few with this problem and a few with mms small pics it is taking a bit more time.but we are aware of it and are currently making a fix for you guys.
    That is why I thought there was a bug. I did reboot tethered as soon as the flash was done and everything worked except for MMS. That has never worked.

CDMA GURUS Booster

when i wrote that i wasnt sure what the problem was yet,but after a bit of looking it was determined that the problem was that peeps wernt rebooting when they finished flashing,after they did that it corrected the problem.you must have data for mms to work because it is data.i can teamview it for you to try and get it resolved.or just read the phone and send me a screenshot of it to my pm,do not post it here please.

@cbernardo13 for metro imessage does not have to be on.for cricket it should be on but does not have to.