Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Iphone 4 CDMA 6.0.1 (no 3g)

for the text issue,it is because you must reboot tethered after you flash to make everything work,your text will work after that.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

I forgot, this us the iPhone forum... Sorry

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Newb

Default Iphone 4 CDMA 6.0.1 (no 3g)

Yeah I rebooted tethered after I flashed and I can txt just a lot don't get sent right away and I have to re-send over and over again until the message finally goes out. I have this problem a lot when txting other iPhones. I don't get any message, just message cannot be sent or message delivery failure. Also, I can't do any MMS either. Is this fixed yet Rich?

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by jgiv24 View Post
    Yeah I rebooted tethered after I flashed and I can txt just a lot don't get sent right away and I have to re-send over and over again until the message finally goes out. I have this problem a lot when txting other iPhones. I don't get any message, just message cannot be sent or message delivery failure. Also, I can't do any MMS either. Is this fixed yet Rich?

Also, I am on PRL 3026, do you think it would make a difference for the 3G or MMS if I went to PRL 3032?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

sounds like you didnt ota,do you show metro pcs on the top left of your phone?
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Yes, it says MetroPCS, shows the o instead of 3G and if I go to Settings -> General -> About, it shows Network: MetroPCS, Carrier: Metro PCS 20.12. If I click that it shows PRL: 3026. I did OTA after I flashed it the first time, then re-wrote the PRL when you were helping me. Should I use the tool and write the 3032 PRL and then OTA, then re-write PRL? Also, could I have screwed something up in the Commcenter patching? I followed your instructions to a T and got no errors. Please let me know. Thanks.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast