Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Iphone 4 CDMA 6.0.1 (no 3g)

lol,me to,i even got the 900.9 ios that will be released in the year 2024....lmao

Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    i didnt respond because im just not sure of what carriers are available in tampa.if you have cricket out there,use them. there 3g is blazing fast (for 3g)
    maybe chk your local phonebook to see what carriers have shops in your area.
    No, I wish we had cricket. Only the prepaid that they sell at best buy and the radio shack wireless that I guess cricket supports

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

ya for some reason cricket seems to stay outta the metro markets except for the sprint partner coverage and prepaid,kinda retarted if you ask me,but i guess they don't want to "take on" the competition or at least not metro.but theoretically if you could settle for a different area code you could open an account in say kansas city or somewhere they are based in and use it there on sprints network just fine.they may figure it out after a while and term you,but there are lots of peeps been doing that for more than a year and they haven't caught on yet
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

So that means for anyone flashing their phone to Metro in Tampa does not get 3G speeds and only 1x? I wish I knew that before I flashed. I have multiple txt messages that I can't send also, is there anyway to fix this?

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by jgiv24 View Post
    So that means for anyone flashing their phone to Metro in Tampa does not get 3G speeds and only 1x? I wish I knew that before I flashed. I have multiple txt messages that I can't send also, is there anyway to fix this?
    What happens when you try and send the text? Do you get a message back from metro saying that you need to sign up for talk to text?

And yes, only 1x. Call me if you need boost

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    ya for some reason cricket seems to stay outta the metro markets except for the sprint partner coverage and prepaid,kinda retarted if you ask me,but i guess they don't want to "take on" the competition or at least not metro.but theoretically if you could settle for a different area code you could open an account in say kansas city or somewhere they are based in and use it there on sprints network just fine.they may figure it out after a while and term you,but there are lots of peeps been doing that for more than a year and they haven't caught on yet
    Yeah, it is retarded. But I use boost anyways, so I'm running off of Sprint. I just wish we had cricket because it's easier to get the esns into the system

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast