Hello everyone!

My name is Travis, and I just recently found an interest in mobile phones about a year ago. After working for AT&T wireless, I kind of got a curiousity about how cell phones actually work. I understand the technicality (HLR, MIND, base registration, GSM, ESN, etc) of how they all work. I also have a clear understanding on how CDMA and GSM differs. Dealing with mostly GSM phones, I would prefer that, since CDMA is mostly used in the Americans. However, after learning how to work with GSM phones, I want to know every thing there is about CDMA phones. I purchased software for flashing every phone for every network (cdma flashing software). I will be using this site for more information about how to actually flash phones. If you can give me some pointers, please feel free. IF you need to explain something, there is no need to actually break it down. I can comprehend and differentiate the terminology used.

Other than that, it is nice to meet you all, and look forward to talking and discusssing CDMA phones!