Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Newb

Att Hello

Hello everyone!

My name is Travis, and I just recently found an interest in mobile phones about a year ago. After working for AT&T wireless, I kind of got a curiousity about how cell phones actually work. I understand the technicality (HLR, MIND, base registration, GSM, ESN, etc) of how they all work. I also have a clear understanding on how CDMA and GSM differs. Dealing with mostly GSM phones, I would prefer that, since CDMA is mostly used in the Americans. However, after learning how to work with GSM phones, I want to know every thing there is about CDMA phones. I purchased software for flashing every phone for every network (cdma flashing software). I will be using this site for more information about how to actually flash phones. If you can give me some pointers, please feel free. IF you need to explain something, there is no need to actually break it down. I can comprehend and differentiate the terminology used.

Other than that, it is nice to meet you all, and look forward to talking and discusssing CDMA phones!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Hello

welcome to gurus dude.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Welcome aboard.
    If someone has helped you please show your appreciation and hit the Thanks button.
    Check out our server for any GSM Unlock phone or Blackberry CDMA SPC Code
    1# Sourceunlocks.com

BANNED

Welcome to the form

Which flashing software do you have. Knowing that would help anyone who would be offering tips.

elisa191

Newb

Hello,

I purchased the CDMA Flashing software for $150 for all models and most carriers. It's at cdmaflashingsoftware.com. I have it, but I do not know how to really use it. I refuse to pay $75 a month for flashing, when I can do it myself.

To everyone else, thanks for wlecomes!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

isn't that just a compilation of everything that's free on the forums? i think you just got took friend.most all of that is here for free.....
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast