Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Default Anyone having problems with 6.0 + ? when flashing

Is anyone having problems with flashing 6.0 + iPhones ? For iPhone 6.0 / + the mms / carrier bundles aren't working for me. I also get " no patch information.ignore patch " on any 6.0 / + that has been restored after flashed . Anyone having any of the same issue ?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Anyone having problems with 6.0 + ? when flashing

the patch for 6.0.1 has not been installed on the tool yet,but 6.0 works fine.i will post the 6.0.1 patch tomorrow that you guys can manually use for a day or 2 until it is installed in the tool.
    also you need to ota
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    the patch for 6.0.1 has not been installed on the tool yet,but 6.0 works fine.i will post the 6.0.1 patch tomorrow that you guys can manually use for a day or 2 until it is installed in the tool.
    also you need to ota
    Ive tried on multiple 6.0 phones and the mms isnt working , on 5.0 you could restore and re flash and would fix the issue. With the 6.0 the carrier is staying verizon for me , carrier logo blank and mms not working , when restored and trying to reflash it shows " no patch information.ignore patch " then shows installing carrier bundle , but nothing changes ?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

when the carrier is not showing this almost all the time is because the activation ticket is not present,so like i said you must ota the phone to get it back,that will make the carrier logo show back up if your commcenter has been patched correctly and a working bundle has been loaded to the phone.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    when the carrier is not showing this almost all the time is because the activation ticket is not present,so like i said you must ota the phone to get it back,that will make the carrier logo show back up if your commcenter has been patched correctly and a working bundle has been loaded to the phone.

Understood . Problem has been fixed . Thanks for the information .

Newb

I'm running ios 6.0 and the picture messaging doesn't work after ota and flash. I'm wondering if I update it to 6.0.1 and then reflash it will it fix the problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast