Quote Originally Posted by Discodisco209 View Post
Im glad to see my thread back to Life and im also glad i wasn't the only one dealing with this Sprint Activation problem.

Now it seems that on a rare occasion that some Sprint Iphones that don't activate dont even get Data, Just Bars but no circle or 3G.

Ill try using your Bundle Rich, see if that gets data or the activation through, thanks.

And as far as the discussion on pricing, I charge my Customers $75 to Full flash their Sprint/VZW Iphone to MetroPCS, a little less for Cricket, $110 if they need new account

Preflashed iphones starting at $275 for 8GB with free flash.

Why these prices? Because like someone pointed out before me, Giving our Customers the best deal possible is what gets your name out there.

And me and my brother have been established locally for about 4-5 years now when QPST was the only way to flash and we were selling droid 1's for $225, the good ol days

Writing APK scripts for MMS and whatnot, it was a bitch but my brother started out manually flashing Phones and xbox 360's

Being the cheapest doesn't always mean your the one to go first, it means you strive to provide more efficient ways and cheaper ways of getting your customers what they want.

We've established good relationships with most of the Metro/Cricket stores in the area which is why we get discounted on ESN changes and New activations, and we extend those savings to our customer base, Being Established, (which is hard with everything automated now) Professional and working with stores and knowing how to manually flash all the phones you work on is the key in this business, other stores who use automated solutions and get MIP behavior and Profiles all F***ed up and we charge a low fee to fix their mistakes and gaining a customer in the process

If you can't manually flash a phone correctly and root it and get every feature working without automated solutions then getting in this business is a waste of your time, period.

Even with my low prices i still get customers who complain on how long it takes, which is usually 1-2 hours maybe 3 if there iphones on 6.0.1 with tethered jailbreak, Honestly some would rather pay high prices and have it done with an automated competitor then have it done right and end up back to us to have it fixed. smh
I think you and I have the same philosophy. I can flash phones, and I never usually ask for help much except on these new phones. I also can use qpst, and when I used to just do this for a hobby, that was all I used. iPhones are completely different. I have still yet to get this Sprint problem figured out. It is a complete different entity then Android's, which is why I give the upmost respect to the people that have figured it out.