the problem is your phone looses its activation ticket in which case the carrier logo nor the mms will work until its restored.this usually occurs on the sprint phones because they have by default ota broken in several places,if you have a vzw with prob,it is most likely a account or prl/sid error or you are simply in a "place" where you cannot ota such as [for cricket] an aws market or similar for other carriers.

is there a way to fix/ there is. is there a free public way? no there isnt if there were iphone flashing would be free from one of the legitemate sources and it is not.

you can use my tool in where it will load the correct commcenter patch and my custom bundle for most any carrier that fixes your filesys to allow ota on the sprint phones.
also i have a manual way to do this in the aws markets for those guys "stuck" with no activation,if you need this hit me up on skype in the tool support,i will only do this for clients,i simply cannot offer free support for those that have used dfs or one of the stolen tools.there are only ty and myself working support to help hundreds of peeps so be patient if it takes a while for one of us to get to you.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]