Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default How to downgrade Iphone 4 cdma from IOS 6 to IOS 5.x.x WITHOUT SHSH blobs?

Can anybody help me, i upgraded my iphone to IOS 6, but i didn't save my shsh blobs.....(i'm a beginner)
    Now, i want to restore it to 5.x.x....
    I've searching at google, but I didn't find that topic, all of them need shsh blobs.....
    I don't know what i have to do ?

Could someone help me please.........
    Thanks before.

regards

aji

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: How to downgrade Iphone 4 cdma from IOS 6 to IOS 5.x.x WITHOUT SHSH blobs?

if you dont have blobs or shsh files specific for your phone your out of luck.there is no way to dg back without them at the moment.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: How to downgrade Iphone 4 cdma from IOS 6 to IOS 5.x.x WITHOUT SHSH blobs?

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    if you dont have blobs or shsh files specific for your phone your out of luck.there is no way to dg back without them at the moment.
    Thanks for fast response....... right now I'm just waiting, may be someone would do that...

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rahmadi aji View Post
    Thanks for fast response....... right now I'm just waiting, may be someone would do that...
    There is no way, if you didn't save blobs. So just semi tether your iphone with red snow. if you use Rich's tool it now supports 6.0. You can flash it with his tool.

Apprentice

try this: http : //www youtube com/watch?v=9ybz75BD5nw it worked for me but after downgrade when display gets sleep it's switching off & cant get back to work. needs reboot from redsnow.