Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Apprentice

Default CDMA Workshop payed..can i reload?

I bought the full version. My laptop has a bug of some prob where It gives blue screen and reboots EVERY TIME i "disconnect" or reboot a phone. Or basically any time i disconnect anything that was plugged in via usb.

I have a bud that can restore to another version of windows. He would backup all programs and reload to laptop along with new windows program.

question 1- this MIGHT change my computer id, im not sure! BUt will i have to buy cdmaworkshop again or will they send me a new procuct ID and let me reload for free?

question 2- haviing bought the program, can i have it on 2 computers? i'd like to have it on my PC at work and my laptop also...

Newb

Default Re: CDMA Workshop payed..can i reload?

question 1- this MIGHT change my computer id, im not sure! BUt will i have to buy cdmaworkshop again or will they send me a new procuct ID and let me reload for free?
    You can request a new license key in CDMA Workshop User panel - www.cdma-ware.com/w_panel.html

Newb

thats your memory. buy new memory or troubleshoot your memory. Also after purchasing software how long did it take them for you to receive it

- - - Updated - - -

thats your memory. buy new memory or troubleshoot your memory. Also after purchasing software how long did it take them for you to receive it

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

i have a dozen licenses and mine took anywhere from 2 days to a week.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

flipinfin
    Also after purchasing software how long did it take them for you to receive it
    We answer all emails, process all orders and requests from the User panel every day non-stop. If you place a new order, it will take slightly more time, because Plimus payment processor also takes some time to verify each order.