Join Today

Site Sponsor

Thread: iphone flashing

Newb

Metropcs iphone flashing

i found a cydia source with no flashing software required. i loaded it and low and behold dialed *228 and hello hello hello metro pcs came up. i am going to get the esn added today to see what works on verizon i4. i still would like to find someone who knows where to get the cdma tool for free.

Default Re: iphone flashing

There is no free tool, To get full flash you have to pay.
    If someone has helped you please show your appreciation and hit the Thanks button.
    Check out our server for any GSM Unlock phone or Blackberry CDMA SPC Code
    1# Sourceunlocks.com

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

do not solicit here for stolen and cracked softwares,this one in particular is a sore subject. it will result in a ban.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 123456& View Post
    There is no free tool, To get full flash you have to pay.
    You guys are getting software that you did not invent. You are a bunch of crap. As I know that you are using Jailbreaks that you can not comprehend for freee and now charging for software you have
    you should also not use jailbreaking software since it is free. YOU guys kill me

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by mfudesi View Post
    You guys are getting software that you did not invent. You are a bunch of crap. As I know that you are using Jailbreaks that you can not comprehend for freee and now charging for software you have
    you should also not use jailbreaking software since it is free. YOU guys kill me
    oh,another know it all...you kill me.the software was made and belongs to myself and my 2 partners.we did make the tool,and we DO NOT CHARGE A PENNY FOR, NOR INCLUDE ANY JAILBREAK!! and why should we not use jailbreaking software because its free? the dev team posted it for every one to use.do you not understand this?my tool does not jailbreak,so you sound like an idiot when you say

"You are a bunch of crap. As I know that you are using Jailbreaks that you can not comprehend for freee"
    do your self a favor and educate yourself on the tool and the subject matter before you make another post accusing me of theft of my own tool.

if you know anything about the jailbreak at all you would know that our tool does not have anything to do with redsn0w or absinthe.
    while the thieves that stole the tool from us do use the jailbreak without the dev-teams permission,we will never do that without express written permission from them.because we respect them and there work and know what it feels like to have something stolen from us and offered by others.

your post count is 1,i have never heard of you nor have i seen you on any other forum so while i do not put any value in what you say or your opinion i will not tolerate you cumming in here and accusing me of theft,so if you choose to answer this post,choose your words carefully and this time leave the profanity out of it or i will ban you. you have been warned.you can always pm me if you really have something besides useless babble that you know nothing about to say.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Quote Originally Posted by mfudesi View Post
    While you are welcome to voice opinions criticize, etc. It is clear you are here for one reason and one reason only to TROLL! You may discuss your ban in the banned members forum with me.