Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newb

Default Flashing or unlocking iPhone 5 locked to Cricket CDMA

Hi, I'm new on this forum and I was looking for some solutions for this problem that I have, I want to unlock or flash 2 CDMA iPhone's 5 that are locked to Cricket on CDMA I thought they were unlocked by the time I bought them but they weren't, so can anyone help me with this, I was looking in the forum but you don't have any solution for this yet so I made this new thread.

I hope anyone can help me.

Thanks.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Flashing or unlocking iPhone 5 locked to Cricket CDMA

it can be unlocked now,i can do it or others here can,it cannot be flashed yet
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    Can you do it for me? Its by IMEI or what methot do you use? And how much does it cost?
    Last edited by Daven; 10-11-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Newb

I also have a iPhone 5 from Cricket, is it really possible to unlock it for on GSM networks such as T-Mobile everything I've tried and everyone i've talked to says its not possible at the moment. That it will only allow international SIM's. If you can do this for me I will be very grateful and am willing to pay. Thanks

Newb

How can I unlock a Cricket Iphone 5 to work in mexico too (I would like to have the same phone for use in usa with cricket, and telcel in mexico)

Newb

Hello, I do have a cricket iphone 5, and if you can unlock it would you please tell me how, how much, anything please, I bought this phone and I have it in another country, when I had it with me, I put an att with no service sim card and it showed the carrier but not connection, I thought the phone was unlock, but the reality seems like its not, can you help me ASAP?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast