Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default What is really going on?

Why is the Admin not responding to our massages after we have purchased credit and is not reflecting?
    I think something should be done about this so we don't have to wast time after purchase. It should just reflect
    Last edited by kingmanta12; 10-06-2012 at 07:57 AM.

Default Re: What is really going on?

Quote Originally Posted by kingmanta12 View Post
    Why is the Admin not responding to our massages after we have purchased credit and is not reflecting?
    I think something should be done about this so we don't have to wast time after purchase. It should just reflect
    Have you contacted iphonecdmatool via skype? Ricch "the Admin" has been out for the last week, but there is a support team that helps via skype.

Wish I could help but they're a separate entity.

Apprentice

King Manta,

I respond to you ALL the time! This is Ty. You know what your problem is. YOU do not have all the correct carrier settings(prl,sid,mdn,username&pass). Man how dare you come in here with this non sense your saying! I have helped you COUNTLESS hours myself personally!! And YOU know that! Bro you should truly be ashamed! I have MOUNTAINS of skype conversations and support I have given you!!! Cut it out my man!

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by ydiddy View Post
    King Manta,

I respond to you ALL the time! This is Ty. You know what your problem is. YOU do not have all the correct carrier settings(prl,sid,mdn,username&pass). Man how dare you come in here with this non sense your saying! I have helped you COUNTLESS hours myself personally!! And YOU know that! Bro you should truly be ashamed! I have MOUNTAINS of skype conversations and support I have given you!!! Cut it out my man!
    Get him! You guys are always good about providing support via Skype, I can personally say you guys have helped me out countless times.

Apprentice

Dantheman,

Thank you for your business and support of our tool! Bro we try to help ALL our customers as much as we can and best as possible.

Thanks bro!

Newb

The Skype support is a joke, i have been on the Skype for hours, also your team used the TeamViewer to program my Sprint iphone 4 to P+, 3G data never work... !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast