Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: What is really going on?

Quote Originally Posted by peterleeusa View Post
    The Skype support is a joke, i have been on the Skype for hours, also your team used the TeamViewer to program my Sprint iphone 4 to P+, 3G data never work... !
    the pageplus flash is the simplest flash there is for iphone 4,the new bundle i built works 100% for the sprint ip.
    you simply just load the bundle then the prl then write the sid,then just ota,thats it.no writing passwords or usernames or anything else.

its has been used on hundreds of phones without issue,but yours doesnt work? your phone may have problems,i dont know.but i can tell you this,we answer and help every single person that comes on skype. it is a fact that some people simply can not be helped for whatever the reason,maybe you fall into this catagory,maybe you dont.but you said we teamviewed you trying to help,so that is telling me and everyone else here we go above and beyond.

we are not obligated to teamview you friend.it clearly states in our tos that you are responsible to know your own carrier settings and flash your own phone.
    maybe you need to follow directions correctly because the pageplus flash for vzw and spr ip4 is the simplest flash of any carrier out there. i wrote that bundle myself and have used it on over 40 phones myself and never had one single issue.

does your web and mms work? just fyi 3g is not 100% nationwide for any carrier,not even big red.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 10-18-2012 at 06:33 PM. Reason: typo
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

It's a totally lie...
    You are telling me just OTA now after installed the Bundle and PRL, and no need for the 1x or 3G user etc..
    But the other day you were telling people to write vzw3g.com for 1x and dun.vzw3g.com for 3G user, it did work for 1x. buy why did you delete the thread you posted?
    On this forum you guys discussed many times how to write the 1x, 3G user thing, why suddenly you are telling no need to do it, just OTA.
    I just did what you just told in your prior post, Installed the Pegeplus bundle and prl, SID, and with OTA, not a chance to get the data work..
    Yes, you guys are great for sure to help, but even with TeamViewer you couldn't get my phone work, how will it become my problem? You are good guys, but your tools just simple didn't work.
    BTW-My verizon iphone activated with P+ did get stable and fast 3G data in my area.

CDMA GURUS Booster

dude you dont understand what i am saying.you DO NOT NEED TO WRITE USER OR PASS FOR 1X OR 3G PERIOD! FOR PAGE PLUS ANYMORE!!!
    the first bundle i made you did need to write them,the new bundle you do not need to write them. dont know how much clearer i can make it.
    we didnt delete any threads unless they had obsolete information in them. the sprint iphone4 works flawlessly on pageplus now "with the new bundle"
    you will need to restore your phone "NOT TO 6.0" BUT TO STAY ON 5.1.1 THEN RELOAD BUNDLE PRL SID AND THEN OTA AND IT WILL WORK.the bundle writes the user and writes the encrypted passwords thru the dmu now.
    i am sorry you are having trouble,but i have no way to know what you or someone else has done to your phone or what files have been loaded/deleted.
    a word of advice,use shsh or blobs to cook a custom signed ipsw via redsn0w or dont try to restore at all because you will end up at 6.0

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

Hi, Rich,
    Your new instruction did work, just got the Sprint iphone 4 work, same 3G speed as my Verizon 3G .

Thanks a bunch !

CDMA GURUS Booster

your welcome,but man bro dont bash us because you dont understand something.like i said we help single person that comes on skype that has purchased our tool.

BANNED

Am so sorry Ty... i acted childishly, forgive me. Everything is okay now except for this last one.
    any time i try to make payment for a bundle, it keeps coming back

" iphonecdmatool.com
    Return to merchant and try a different payment method
    Error Message

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.
    Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ydiddy View Post
    King Manta,

I respond to you ALL the time! This is Ty. You know what your problem is. YOU do not have all the correct carrier settings(prl,sid,mdn,username&pass). Man how dare you come in here with this non sense your saying! I have helped you COUNTLESS hours myself personally!! And YOU know that! Bro you should truly be ashamed! I have MOUNTAINS of skype conversations and support I have given you!!! Cut it out my man!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast