Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Premium Member

Default Prepayd Wireless

Anyone flash any phones to these guys yet? Looks like a good option to boost if your in a sprint heavy area....

Can add unlocked PLBL ESNs to there system too and other phones.

Just signed up for my dealer account, added a few evo's, but need customer service to reset the ESN's so i can use them... never a good sign to start with.

Will try to get data settings and post them here if anyone is interested.

They have unlimited data plans starting from 35 a month for semi smart phones (i.e. not 3g data with the cheap plan, but might be good for m800's and other non 3g touch screen older sprint phones) Ill play around and keep it updated here...

Newb

They clear esns now after you swap esns. The swaps are work around to the wimax byosd. There still new but have strong dealer support and simple portal. They will be a strong MVNO if they keep it up

Newb

Default Re: Prepayd Wireless

What you mean? I thought only clean esns are allow?

I have a bad esn Note 2 can If I flash it you think it will work 4g? Using same settings from a good esn Note 2?

Default Re: Prepayd Wireless

They will only allow clean Sprint ESN's currently. I just double checked it and yes I am a Prepayd dealer. For 4G, not going to happen. Prepayd will allow 4g devices but it's only 3g coverage.