Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: mifi 2200 prepaid flashing

I had both of my mifis reflashed. The one with firmware 169 has stopped working. The other one with firmware v139.083 has been powered off. I was reading about mifis needing to be OTA to work. My Cradlepoint MBR95 connects to this mifi through the usb port on the router. I think this is an OTA connection. It is connected to the internet right now. Not sure how long it will be up, probably till the next vz scan. I will report back if and when it goes down. Anyone else using firmware v139.083?

Newb

mifi v139.083 still up and running connected to mbr95. Seems to take longer for mifi to establish connection to the internet when mbr95 is turned on. I bricked the other mifi trying to downgrade firmware from v169 to v139.

Newb

Cradlepoint MBR95 will no longer connect to the internet with mifi v139.083.

Newb

I flash mifi's and USB Modems to Verizon and Boost, all of which are unlimited for $15/mo or less and my devices have not been affected by Verizon's efforts. Let me know if you'd like for me to get you going again.

iGADGiT

BANNED

Hello,

Just want to let you all know that we do have the original and so far only confirmed solution for flashing mifis to Verizon at this time. We have the 2200 the LC11 and the 801 and 802 working and are now almost done with the 4510 and then we will be working on the 4620 after that

We also have the solution to fix throttled mifis and prevent Verizon from throttling them again. In fact Verizon can never communicate with the device after the throttling fix is applied. We have this working on the 2200 and will be porting it out to all other mifis.

Once we get all the mifis working again on Verizon we will be working on porting the throttling solutions over to phones

I know I don't post alot on XDA but I wanted to share this information with the whole flashing community rather then just keeping it over at CDMA Gurus where I usually post

You can check out our videos and services via our websites

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Also here are our dev links

Hope this helps

thanks

elisa191

De-Throttle Mifis

Flash Mifis to Verizon post 6-10-14

Apprentice

Yeah IDEALZMAC..that method was available to us since they added it into their program over a year ago I think. So ours weren't affected either. Well, of course the 4510 and the 4620 did go down but good thing we didnt do many of those. So the current authetication method has been around a long time but hardly anyone was using it. Users can learn it by getting Elisa andRich's solutions. I still get maybe one out of every 50 accounts that throttle but not a bad rate. How do you still do the BOOST flashes? old accts? Sucks that the only daily plan on the website is the $1.99/day plan. That's why I stopped doing them to boost
    Last edited by JaiFar1996; 07-25-2014 at 01:20 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast