Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: mifi 2200 prepaid flashing

the flsh mifis to verizon pp system is going down all across the country. it seems it started happening last thursday. every day more and more are going down. i dont recommend you buy one of even make one until a someone comes out with a workaround

Newb

my mifi ive had for a few months wont connect to the net. i get a popup saying it appears im not currently signed up for service. is this happening to others? does anyone know what i can do to fix this?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

they went down? you mean they were reported lost or stolen and blacklisted? or are you talking about a sprint device?

your pm said you thought we are against guides here,just fyi we are all about guides here,(if they are yours)what we do not allow is for you to buy,steal,or have given to you someone else's solution and you post it.
    we are the only forum that still has those values of integrity of someones work. if you make a solution you are welcome to post it,but if you are not the creator or dont have explicit permission from them it will get you banned.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

i didnt realize i did anything wrong. i was just asking if anyone had this same issue and if so how did they manage to get the device working again.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

lol not you bro, i was referring jaifar1996's pm he sent me.you both are good,was just answering him.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JaiFar1996 View Post
    the flsh mifis to verizon pp system is going down all across the country. it seems it started happening last thursday. every day more and more are going down. i dont recommend you buy one of even make one until a someone comes out with a workaround
    Quote Originally Posted by theguy620 View Post
    my mifi ive had for a few months wont connect to the net. i get a popup saying it appears im not currently signed up for service. is this happening to others? does anyone know what i can do to fix this?
    Would just like to let you guys know that we sell about 100 of these units a week and we DO HAVE THE WORKAROUND although its not really a workaround its just flashing it the "right" way (IOHO) and over the 10k+ units we have the only time one comes back is if a customer updates it!

Please don't ask me "TELL ME HOW YOU DO IT" I'm not known for giving solutions away anymore those days have come and gone the reason for this post is that you suggest that people stop buying mifis flashed to verizon when what might be more appropriate is

"Don't buy mifis from guys who dont really know how to flash them"

There are many of us who flash them correctly and verizon's security checks aren't going to disrupt service on our units.

Thanks

elisa191

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast