Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: mifi 2200 prepaid flashing

i can remotely flash it for you

Newb

did anyone ever figure this out, I would love a tutorial on how to do it. verizon prepaid to mifi 2200.

- - - Updated - - -

did anyone ever figure this out, I would love a tutorial on how to do it. verizon prepaid to mifi 2200.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

www.CheckESNFree.com

No 3G/EVDO service validates the ESN or MEID for data. All you need is a valid/active EVDO Profile.

Back before the whole "flash to Boost" rave hit, I discovered that all you need for data was the two profiles (Profile0 and Profile1) (AAA user/pass) of the EVDO device. On HoFo (Boost CDMA section) there is even a claim by myself from quite some time back of successfully getting the MiFi, as well as USB Sierra Wireless cards working on Boost's PayGo Daily Unlimited web.

As long as you have EVDO service available on your plan, be it prepaid, paygo, postpaid, whatever, all you have to do is copy the correct info from an active device to the MiFi, or other EVDO device. I've never had any problems with the MiFi, AirCard, Raven, and PCI devices.

Using a Verizon branded MiFi is easier since it has a 0'd MSL, but if you want to use it off the VZW network, you need a PRL for the network you want to use it on, as well as the correct IP addresses for the EVDO Profile.

Here's a post I started when I built my own custom type "MiFi" using an old HTC Mogul board, and custom made aluminum case back in 2010.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Newb

Hi,
    I'm having troubles with a Novatel 2200 that i'm trying to switch to verizon prepaid. I can't see to get it to activate. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Newb

I think I wasted 50 on this, if someone gets it working, let me know. Im a little confused about how u set it up, account.

***Mod Edit link removed***
    Last edited by whitey10tc; 05-01-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by malonepgh View Post
    I think I wasted 50 on this, if someone gets it working, let me know. Im a little confused about how u set it up, account.

***MOD Edit link removed***
    SO did you buy this file from someone? Please reveiw the forum rules about sharing solutions.
    Last edited by whitey10tc; 05-01-2013 at 01:58 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast