Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Default Trying to retrieve MSL # from an HTC EVO 4G LTE

Having an issue with retrieving my MSL #. Have followed the steps down perfectly but the last step is giving me problems. Plus not sure that it matters much, but the version of cdma workshop has changed since the posting of the steps I am trying to follow..

I get to this step here and this is where I start having problems.
    **image removed due to violation of imageshack tos or user request**

Clearly it has detected my HTC modem on com9.

So after I connect it I go over and select the security tab, then I click read under SPC/User Lock and I get the following error.

Any and all help would be appreciated in telling me what I am doing wrong.
    Last edited by whitey10tc; 09-15-2012 at 11:45 AM.

Default Re: Trying to retrieve MSL # from an HTC EVO 4G LTE

Maybe you can just post what the problem is with out using imageshack images. They were appearing as a 403 removed for tos violations so the links are removed here also.

BANNED

I am pretty sure you can read the spc/msl with the demo version of DFS - I know I can read it with evolution but I am almost positive I did it with the demo as well. I will have another 4g lte here on Tuesday so if that doesn't work let me know and I will figure it out on that one

elisa191

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    Maybe you can just post what the problem is with out using imageshack images. They were appearing as a 403 removed for tos violations so the links are removed here also.
    I'm sure I could, but having the images also makes it easier when it comes to helping. Not sure what TOS I would have violated though.

Anyways, I click on the security tab, then under the SPC/User lock I click on read and then I get the following error: Device ask for SPC. SPC (6 digits) is required. Check "Security" tab - "SPC" section.
    Last edited by riskybzns; 09-15-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    I am pretty sure you can read the spc/msl with the demo version of DFS
    I downloaded it and tried and I got nothing. I can get the HTC modem activated and open but after that I'm stuck or lost. I go to programming tab and click on the read button under SPC and get a error saying, CPS error, bad CPS mode.

BANNED

Sorry man I though I used it before well I will be in my shop all day if you want hit me up. Look under my name for my website and you can go there and click on contact us and call me or icq me. I can remote in and grab your spc for you. I will also figure out how to do it without all the fancy programs on Tuesday when I get one in

elisa191

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast