Quote Originally Posted by getoffmeluckycharms View Post
Also, just gave you guys a donation. It was a small one but it's one non the less. Did it from my actual email address, not the one I used for the forum lol. Anyway, thanks for all the hard work you guys have put in over the years.
Thank you for the donation any amount helps pay the bills.
Quote Originally Posted by mrhollywood View Post
hello you wonderful cdma gurus when can we expect the iphonemeidtool to be out! thanks have a bless day!
iphonecdmatool has been released for some time now, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is where you can buy it.
Quote Originally Posted by deseo View Post
There will be no tool rich is being saying he have it ready sense last year and waiting for some copi rigts or something and nothing so till I see it in action at least on YouTube I don't think he have it done
The iphonecdmatool was released sometime ago, reason for all these threads/posts in the iphonecdmatool support forum.
If you're referring to the MEID solution it works, but not released until iphonecdmatool can obtain the legal protection for their work.

Things to keep in mind,
Iphonecdmatool is a company with employees and partners around the world, not just one person.
They need to legally protect their hard work. Would Microsoft release something without a patent? NO!
It's because of the thieves in the past that companies and developers are reluctant to release programs until the actual protection is in place and not pending.
CDMA GURUS LLC the owner of cdmagurus.com and iphonecdmatool are two separate entities and CDMA GURUS LLC does not have anything to do with the business end of iphonecdmatool.

So to sum it up you can thank the thieves, (they know who they are) that you don't have the solution yet.

I'm not a iphonecdmatool employee or partner, so I am not speaking on behalf of them, just giving my opinion of what I know.