Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 32 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

What was the issue with boost mobile?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

the way we have to put the phones on boost mobile is illegal,we offer support, so we would be helping you to commit a crime.we will not do that for obvious reasons.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    the way we have to put the phones on boost mobile is illegal,we offer support, so we would be helping you to commit a crime.we will not do that for obvious reasons.
    I guess that explains why you never answered my pm.....and here I thought maybe you just had too much money and didn't want to sell the cdma tool that day lol.

Newb

Understandable, the only issue now is that I have boost and I looked at your site and it said ANY CDMA carrier so I bought it and I can't use it. I didn't see anything about not supporting boost mobile

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

listen people, there is no catch 22 here. the tool WILL flash to any cdma carrier,but,and this is a big butt and an obvious but and is clearly stated on the websight and in our tos,WE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH GETTING YOUR MEID ON ANY ACCOUNT WITH ANY CARRIER..PERIOD..

now having said that,i will be happy to post boost user names and passwords,they are all over the web and yes the tool will write them to your ip4 or ipad2 all day long,any day of the week.

ive said that in about 20 forums and about 20 times.

so please guys stop with the gimme a refund because you didnt get boost to add my esn to my account bs.

never,ever,anywhere did i ever say we would or could get boost to do that.

is there a way to change/clone your meid on ip? the answer is yes... will we post or sell it....no..not until there is some gaurantee that we stand no liability of apple or fcc or sprint or verizon or all of the above suing and taking everything in our lives. so please stop pm'ing me about it and asking about it in the forum guys.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

You should have everthing ready before you use this tool to flash the iphone. Phone number, min, sid, etc. This tool takes the information you already should have and writes it to your iphone. That's what it does nothing else. This is for new members that are still a little confused about how to get their meids into the the prefered carrier database.