Quote Originally Posted by restoremobile View Post
I'm lost and a bit confused on why would some pay for the iphonecdmatool at 75.00 a pop when there are other tools that cost much less. The biggest hurdle for any flash to get the meid on the carriers network or to repair the meid for the carrier. This tool says it can flash to any carrier but how good is that if it doesn't help repair the meid to those closed networks. I have also submitted things to the copyright office and the process takes approx. 2-3 months for efiles and 5-6 months for paper/mail in files. I think this is the best marketing I've ever since for a flashing tool and the highest charge to use it software. Someone please help me understand.
You're confusing flashing and cloning "repairing MEID". You could pay for the DFS but it has it's ups and downs. The others that charge a monthly fee have many bugs. This tool is supported and updated by the real developers it doesn't wait until they can hack/crack an update. I saw a review of different auto flashers last week that blew my mind, although iphonecdmatool was not mentioned because it was a general review, the others that cost $75/m that claim to flash the IP were very low especially in the CS department.
There's good things coming soon, so hang in there and you'll see why? it's worth the money and the wait. Also an FYI currently as of Jan 31, 2013 the wait time for copyrights efiled is 3-6 months, patents 3-18 months, and Trademark/tradename can take upto 12 months. I have two trademarks/names pending still.