Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by mannyhector View Post
    listen to Rich and vdiidy. The difference between other carriers and Boost is because Boost doesn't accept your phones meids (esns) on their network. Not even sprint iphones meids. Other carriers like cricket and Metro do accept your Verizon or Sprint's Iphones meid on their system. So that does not involve any type of illegal tampering ( cloning meids). So even though the tool can be used to do such things It will not be posted because of obvious reasons. So They are not lying or misleading when they say you can flash to any Carrier. They just won't help you with Boost. One last thing if you need your meid added to the carrier of your choice then you have to do this first before you can use this tool to flash your phone.
    Well said Manny! Thank you VERY much! Im tired of telling people that on skype.

ydiddy

Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Hey guys i am having trouble with getting MMS to work even though i updated the program and reload the metro pcs bundle. I managed to get internet to work, just not MMS. My iphone is a VZN iphone 4 ios 6.0. I have tether boot it many times also after loading the bundle. Any help will do Thanks.
    Last edited by beevang90; 10-29-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Newb

Nvm it's solved but having a slight problem with mms. The mms can send a picture that is small in memory, or in other words, pictures that has little grapics but it cannot send a picture that has a lot of graphics( is bigger in memory). Once solved, notify us please.

Newb

Flashed Sprint iphone to metro pcs and I got talk, text and web but mms not sending or receiving. I flashed 3030 prl and installed metro pcs carrier bundle. Have a circle next to the signal bars but no 3g icon.
    Last edited by newbie; 11-01-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Newb

1. I so understood that if binding a device. That further control for the operator will be free? 2. question, how to add the operator in the list?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

i am not sure exactly what you are asking,please clarify and i will try to answer you.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here