Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

It looks sweet Rich! when will it be available?

Apprentice

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Not until the new tool security is done on the tool. Once were done with that the ios6 update will be released. No more freebies for you cross dressing lames! Heard pink is your favorite color.....send me your shoe size and i'll get you some pink pumps! You want some red bottoms? LMAO! It's cold in new york guess you not wearing dresses anymore huh "andrea"?

Apprentice

LMAO "andrea" you got ran outta detroit huh? A little to ruff here for queeens huh! I heard you was a menjos regular! You went from guys to little boys!!! I know ALL your liiiitttllleee secrets!

The Wireless Professional Admin The Wireless Profesional Staff

Quote Originally Posted by ydiddy View Post
    LMAO "andrea" you got ran outta detroit huh? A little to ruff here for queeens huh! I heard you was a menjos regular! You went from guys to little boys!!! I know ALL your liiiitttllleee secrets!
    Don't know who ydiddy is but dude I like you already

Lieftime Premium Member cellfonepimp's Avatar

Default Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier Rea

There's a guy here in Cleveland called me and said he's doing them. Haven't sent any to him yet though.

Newb

It might be a stupid question, but I have to ask. Since cricket is not activating flashed iphones, could it be possible to activate them over the phone or online on an android plan once we convert the imei? The reason I ask, is because it shows as a regular 26 or 27 dec number on CID. Anybody???