Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 23 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Theres a better software out now than Rich's respectable tool, and easier if u can believer it and not as much $$, in fact u could say its a one click flash and $75 a month unlimited flashing,ooppps I said too much

Newb

Default Re

Yeah I got it its awesome unlimited lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Hey Rich, I have 2 questions. I have 2 Iphone 4s from sprint and the first question is: Is it possible to flash them using your solution? And my second question is: How do you activate them? That I know of, cricket is not activating flashed iphones (at least in corporate stores). I just want to be sure how to do this before flashing the phones. Thank you!!

Newb

I bought an iPhone 4 from sprint on iOS 6.0. Can I just get regular talk and text on it?

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by xxdjvalexx View Post
    Hey Rich, I have 2 questions. I have 2 Iphone 4s from sprint and the first question is: Is it possible to flash them using your solution? And my second question is: How do you activate them? That I know of, cricket is not activating flashed iphones (at least in corporate stores). I just want to be sure how to do this before flashing the phones. Thank you!!
    Anybody?!?!?!?!?!

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by xxdjvalexx View Post
    Anybody?!?!?!?!?!
    the 4s will not work on Richs tool. Cricket is no longer allowing dealers to active flash iphones on there system