Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

U need to purchase the $75 option. Yes our tool programs 6.1.3

ydiddy

Apprentice

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

thanks for clearing that up ydiddy.

Apprentice

first of all, any update about 6.1.3 commcenter patch???

and secondly, i used the tool to flash a 6.1.3, sprint to page plus. but i keep run into the same problem - when i first attemp to access the internet, it is not responding and even pop up the "cellular connection" error windows. usually after a couple attempts, it will start to load the web pages but extremely slow. i tried a few times by restore the firmware, reset and flash again. same thing. any suggestion???

thanks!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

our tool works differently for pageplus than the other rip off tools.our tool will give full 3g for sprint ip on pp or next g wireless,but the flash is different and will only work with iphonecdmatool.com

if you are using our tool,you need to patch cc first.i made the 6.1.3 cc patch the same day it was released,we wont be releasing it or adding it to the current tool.we will have a new tool again soon that will take over where this one left off.
    if you used our tool to flash with,i can teamview your pc and patch it for you,you will need to be logged to into the tool with that phone.if it was done with a diff tool i cant help you with it.

after it is patched,simply write the prl and load the bundle,then dial *22890 thats it,do not write any user names or passwords or any thing else to it or it will fail. very simple for this flash.my bundle writes and correctly encrypts the passwords and user names for proper 3g and mms.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I'm lost and a bit confused on why would some pay for the iphonecdmatool at 75.00 a pop when there are other tools that cost much less. The biggest hurdle for any flash to get the meid on the carriers network or to repair the meid for the carrier. This tool says it can flash to any carrier but how good is that if it doesn't help repair the meid to those closed networks. I have also submitted things to the copyright office and the process takes approx. 2-3 months for efiles and 5-6 months for paper/mail in files. I think this is the best marketing I've ever since for a flashing tool and the highest charge to use it software. Someone please help me understand.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

well you get what you pay for.we are the second highest, the ukrains tool is 100 bucks from day one.

the simple truth is our tool works,the other stolen rip off tools have many issues and the text bug that we fixed way back at 5xx.
    we also have 3g working on carriers as advertised.not 1x.as well as live support from myself and my partner.

hope that helps you understand.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here