Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    not sure what you are asking,are you asking me to make a bundle for mobile pr? I have one for boost already but wont ad it back into the tool until iphonemeidtool.com is live.
    hello and thank you for the quick reply the carrier is called "open mobile" [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] as i read your posts you quite often request international carrier's info to make your bundles ! I flash to this carrier quite often but you know people always want an iphone , your tool seems like the right direction to making iphone work on this carrier i have pretty much everything for the carrier! if you need it then let me know it's a Puerto Rico CDMA carrier and we have alot of flashing here in the island for either this company (Open Mobile) and Boost Mobile i think it will be great if you added to your bundles

and also by what date will iphonemeidtool will be live?
    Last edited by mrhollywood; 02-03-2013 at 05:12 PM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

ok send me your carriers info to my pm and i will make a bundle for them.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Anyone know how to get rid of the SPC for Spring iPhone 4S? that's all I really need to do OTA since it doesn't seem the new version of this program is ever coming out. With the 6.1 jailbreak out today I don't want to wait another month for this

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by eddie5000 View Post
    Anyone know how to get rid of the SPC for Spring iPhone 4S? that's all I really need to do OTA since it doesn't seem the new version of this program is ever coming out. With the 6.1 jailbreak out today I don't want to wait another month for this
    You waited a few months for a jailbreak but you cant wait a few weeks for a tool that will take care of everything?

Patience. You're not the only one waiting.

On an unrelated topic since we can no longer add ESN's to Metro will changing the ESN work with your tool. I'm assuming that the account info is locked by the devices ESN, so if I change it will I have to purchase it again? I remember you mentioned there was a workaround for i-Devices but didn't say much else.

Newb

I just jailbroken 2 Verizon iphone4 6.1 used Evasi0n Jailbreak however when I connect to the tool software I get "USB to Port error" and I tried it on 2 different computers and 2 diferent cables but stll no luck. Whats wierd is the software acknowledges the 2 iphones being jaibroken and SSH installed, just can not connect to the tool. Any Advice?

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by jta00r1 View Post
    I just jailbroken 2 Verizon iphone4 6.1 used Evasi0n Jailbreak however when I connect to the tool software I get "USB to Port error" and I tried it on 2 different computers and 2 diferent cables but stll no luck. Whats wierd is the software acknowledges the 2 iphones being jaibroken and SSH installed, just can not connect to the tool. Any Advice?
    It's quite possible the software uses OpenSSH to write config files so try installing the SSH packages in Cydia