Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

OK, I'm about to pull my hair out. I'm using the tool to change the settings, but I can't get SMS to work. I'm trying to flash a Sprint iPhone 4 with iOS 6.0.1 to Page Plus. Also, whenever I try to reboot tethered after using the tool, the phone gets stuck on the apple logo screen and I am forced to do a complete restore. Can you please help me.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

uggg again,lol. sprint to pp,is simple and instructions are all over this forum,it has changed a bit with the untether,so do this.

jb the phone and load ssh,plug the phone,load my pp bundle,load a vzw prl and sid,unplug phone from tool, and reboot tethered,then simply ota.thats it.my pageplus bundle writes the user names and the encrypted passwords and all other settings for you. i did that because it would be far to complicated to make you figure the encrypted pass yourselves.

so do not write anything else to the phone,follow my guide here for a simple,fast,full flash,only available from iphonecdmatool.com btw.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 12-05-2012 at 10:32 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

It was my fault. Your tool is great and I'm sure the guide is too. I should've been less lazy and actually read it all. I wasn't installing the carrier bundle, writing the SID and writing the PRL in the correct order. However, is there anything that can be done about it not starting back up when the battery goes dead? I'm doing this for the friend of a friend who doesn't even own a computer. I warned her not to turn it off or let it die, but I'm sure it will happen and I just don't want her hounding me all the time. Thanks!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

if your on 6xx then redsn0w is required to boot the phone tethered
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Yeah, that's what I've read everywhere, but you're so knowledgeable that I was hoping you knew some special workaround.

Apprentice

Everyone, let's cheer the man up for the 4s tool Christmas present release in the next 24 days....

By the way, cant connect to this forum from tapatalk anymore, get a message that the website is restricting access to tapatalk or plugin not installed.... Tapatalk notifies when there is a new post so would like that when the 4s tool comes out...