Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

flashing to boost is illegal,but to cricket or metro or several others is legal

go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    i can add the 99000 esn to metro's inventory. I have done this about 5 months ago. Its nothing new.

Razrs and bionics have been fully flashed and activated to metro with their original meid.
    can you add them for southern california users like me. In los angeles?

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by ydiddy View Post
    We about to SHOCK THE WORLD! Let the countdown begin!
    Stop teasing people, What's the new master plan?

Newb

im having a lil problem with flashing a sprint iphone 4 to cricket. I have everything working but mms tryed everything under the sun still cant get it to work i live in maryland im using 35568.prl flashed it with iphonecdmatool. Tryed a couple different ways of doing it in the program (like connect/install carrier bunble/read/write prl/write/disconnect) also the oppisite way but no matter what i do i cant seem to get mms working.I cant ota because the market im in from reading on the form.Any help would be greatfully appreciated thanks.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

the problem with your phone is it is not activated. so you have 2 options

1.find someone with an ota machine. (not likely)
    2.put your phone on another different account that is not in an aws market then use the ota,when done change the phone back to your regular account.

that is why you dont have a carrier logo on the top left of your phone because its has lost its activation.

i can do this for you. i charge 40 bucks for the three esn changes that are required.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Ok thanks for the reply i guess i can leave without mms for now.