Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    ok dude dont get uptight,i know 5 or 6 of those peeps on that page and they are all resellers is all.

but anyway i gotta make a sticky for this cuz i answer it like 20 times a day.

4s vzw and spr is going to be a new secure tool, the existing tool has already been compromised so it will not be added to the existing one. our goal is to have then new tool out by the release of ip5 which is suppost to be the week of the 20th of sept. i hope we can meat that date as the market will be then flooded with 4s devices,just as it was with ip4 when 4s released.
    Glad to hear the 4s is being worked on cause i plan to ditch my metro iP4 and use my AT&T 4S once i get the new iPhone.
    So will the CDMA side of my 4S still be able to be flashed to metro seeming its an AT&T 4S? Does the CDMA side need to be unlocked since i purchased it thru AT&T?

And what do you mean when you say your tool has been "compromised" and is not secure?

Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Used their program last night. I didn't know what I was doing but they got on skype and helped me out, step by step. GREAT SERVICE! GREAT PROGRAM! GREAT PEOPLE! Thanks again and keep doing what you guys do!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticmayhem65 View Post
    Glad to hear the 4s is being worked on cause i plan to ditch my metro iP4 and use my AT&T 4S once i get the new iPhone.
    So will the CDMA side of my 4S still be able to be flashed to metro seeming its an AT&T 4S? Does the CDMA side need to be unlocked since i purchased it thru AT&T?

And what do you mean when you say your tool has been "compromised" and is not secure?
    not gonna work,or at least i dont hink it will. we can use gevey to get unlocked gsm on the cdma activated 4s,but not sure if the reverse would work. i do not think it will.but there is only one way to find out. as far as changing the activation token in the phone,that has yet to be done.right now it is not possible.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    not gonna work,or at least i dont hink it will. we can use gevey to get unlocked gsm on the cdma activated 4s,but not sure if the reverse would work. i do not think it will.but there is only one way to find out. as far as changing the activation token in the phone,that has yet to be done.right now it is not possible.
    Well once the new iPhone drops i will be more than willing to helo you guys experiment with us AT&T 4S owners.

Newb

$10 is pretty steep! Sorry to see such a high price increase.
    Is your tool capable to allow use to flash to like boost? I've seen serveral discussion and lots of confusion it does/it doesn't. I know the process is not to be discussed, however, just looking for clarification, if info for HA and AAA and M.I.P info can be injected during flash?

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by ydiddy View Post
    Friend we raised our price because we now include automatic mms bundle install for pic msging. Dont you think thats worth the $10 extra dollars? lol.

Thanks!
    I would prefer it to be an option for $10 more. I did one today with your bundle and it work perfect. Do you need to do the bundle first for the comcenter patch than write the data or does it not make a different?

Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast