Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162 LastLast

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by restoremobile View Post
    I'm lost and a bit confused on why would some pay for the iphonecdmatool at 75.00 a pop when there are other tools that cost much less. The biggest hurdle for any flash to get the meid on the carriers network or to repair the meid for the carrier. This tool says it can flash to any carrier but how good is that if it doesn't help repair the meid to those closed networks. I have also submitted things to the copyright office and the process takes approx. 2-3 months for efiles and 5-6 months for paper/mail in files. I think this is the best marketing I've ever since for a flashing tool and the highest charge to use it software. Someone please help me understand.
    You're confusing flashing and cloning "repairing MEID". You could pay for the DFS but it has it's ups and downs. The others that charge a monthly fee have many bugs. This tool is supported and updated by the real developers it doesn't wait until they can hack/crack an update. I saw a review of different auto flashers last week that blew my mind, although iphonecdmatool was not mentioned because it was a general review, the others that cost $75/m that claim to flash the IP were very low especially in the CS department.
    There's good things coming soon, so hang in there and you'll see why? it's worth the money and the wait. Also an FYI currently as of Jan 31, 2013 the wait time for copyrights efiled is 3-6 months, patents 3-18 months, and Trademark/tradename can take upto 12 months. I have two trademarks/names pending still.

Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

I'm not confusing the two, I know what meid repairing and flashing is. But they go hand and hand for certain carriers that don't have a byod policy example cricket, page plus. For carriers such as boost, virgin and metro with closed networks meid repairing(cloning) has to be done to get service on the flashed phone. I use three different tools that give you info on how to get the phone onto the network whether its closed or open and it works just fine for me. What they don't promise is a feature or tool that will be out and don't deliver and fail to explain the difference between their products examples ota and programming. And say they have bundles for all carriers but fail to advise how to get the meid added or changed to these carriers. I see a over priced tool that don't explain much and make promises it dont keep. Check out the us copyright website it shows the time frame for a copyright.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

well since you know so much,why is it that what you dont know is that development takes time,coding takes time,security takes time.our next release will change the i-world.do us both a favor and dont use it,you can stay stuck with the stolen buggy tools and get exactly what you pay for dude.

here is the thing that you cant/dont understand. in my market cricket has termed 80 stores in the last month.there are a dozen of us left and the reason we are still standing is that we are the flagship for flashing and stay busy,even though we are by far the highest priced place in the midwest to walk in and get your phone flashed,every flash is done by hand and every flash is done right and every flash has a guarantee.people see the value in that,and most have already paid once before and still ended up here to get working what was left not working from the others.

i understand you do not want quality or a sterling name for yourself,i do.

and when you start developing some solutions and cracking carriers codes then you can start throwing stones.but i see you for what you are,a nobody that is just whiny and likes to bitch.i bet you use flashes i built daily for many different phones,yet you come in here and try to flame me.lolololol.

there is no value in what you have to say,it helps no one and you babbling is a waste of space.

my team has 8 months in this next release,an amount of work you couldn't possibly fathom,but we will hurry and get it out because you want it now,before you chest gets bruised from you pounding on it.

btw ota (since you are so smart) is just what it says it is,its OTA (over the air programing) only with our technology you dont have to dial anything to do it or even have signal.its for people that are in aws markets,have phones that are stuck, or are overseas where they cannot do this,and would otherwise never be able to make use of the carrier bundle,have mms,facetime,imessage,and visual voicemail,as well as always have the annoying (iphone is not activated) msg on there screens.one click instant ota,thats bad ass...

you will not get that with any other tool,until they figure out how to steal it from us,the rip offs will never have anything first because they are only thieves they do not "make anything" but only steal. and you support them,lmao.

when you piss us off enough to stop then where will you be?

the answer= right where you should be...nowhere.

this is the support forum for iphonecdmatool.com so stay out of it until you buy the product and have legitament questions.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

@Rich I'm looking for the Boost bundle. I've seen the iPhone 5 flashed to Boost by a guy I feel is reputable. Are you willing to post that or pm me about it?

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    well since you know so much,why is it that what you dont know is that development takes time,coding takes time,security takes time.our next release will change the i-world.do us both a favor and dont use it,you can stay stuck with the stolen buggy tools and get exactly what you pay for dude.

here is the thing that you cant/dont understand. in my market cricket has termed 80 stores in the last month.there are a dozen of us left and the reason we are still standing is that we are the flagship for flashing and stay busy,even though we are by far the highest priced place in the midwest to walk in and get your phone flashed,every flash is done by hand and every flash is done right and every flash has a guarantee.people see the value in that,and most have already paid once before and still ended up here to get working what was left not working from the others.

i understand you do not want quality or a sterling name for yourself,i do.

and when you start developing some solutions and cracking carriers codes then you can start throwing stones.but i see you for what you are,a nobody that is just whiny and likes to bitch.i bet you use flashes i built daily for many different phones,yet you come in here and try to flame me.lolololol.

there is no value in what you have to say,it helps no one and you babbling is a waste of space.

my team has 8 months in this next release,an amount of work you couldn't possibly fathom,but we will hurry and get it out because you want it now,before you chest gets bruised from you pounding on it.

btw ota (since you are so smart) is just what it says it is,its OTA (over the air programing) only with our technology you dont have to dial anything to do it or even have signal.its for people that are in aws markets,have phones that are stuck, or are overseas where they cannot do this,and would otherwise never be able to make use of the carrier bundle,have mms,facetime,imessage,and visual voicemail,as well as always have the annoying (iphone is not activated) msg on there screens.one click instant ota,thats bad ass...

you will not get that with any other tool,until they figure out how to steal it from us,the rip offs will never have anything first because they are only thieves they do not "make anything" but only steal. and you support them,lmao.

when you piss us off enough to stop then where will you be?

the answer= right where you should be...nowhere.

this is the support forum for iphonecdmatool.com so stay out of it until you buy the product and have legitament questions.
    well said! I enjoyed reading that. lol!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

we will be adding the boost bundle back in the next release,with a full flash boost solution.you can get it thru the tool.

the reason we took it out is obvious,people could not change there meid's,while there are some peeps that can get those meids legit on boost because they work there or however,there were just to many people complaining that they couldnt do it after they used the boost flash so we took it down.

but coming back by popular demand and you can do it yourself without having to take it to anyone.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 04-27-2013 at 11:33 AM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here