Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Smile Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    it takes years to get a patent,we are waiting for copyright.patent pending is not enough.
    Average Processing Time for e-Filing: 2.5 months
    Average Processing Time for Paper Forms: 5.6 months

I'm hoping you did the e-filing. Did you apply 2 months ago?

Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

its just hope less

Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

hey guys. im new to the forum. i just had my iphone flashed to cricket but my internet stopped working after i restored from an old backup. what should i do?? sorry if this isnt the right place to ask this.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

this is the support forum for iphonecdmatool.com if you didnt use that tool you need to ask in the cdma iphone section of the forum,if you did use that tool then get on skype for for live support and have your login credetials ready so we can verify you and get you some help
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Okay, I figured out what the problem was with Redsn0w. Now for those who are having a problem listen up - You want to choose the ipsw first then run the jailbreak. After that, you want to close Redsn0w then reopen it, choose the ipsw then "just boot". Install OpenSSH from cydia, bind then read, flash the info including the 1x and 3G pass but check the hex box and write it in hex "637269636B6574" then install the carrier bundle. You may have to write the carrier bundle twice for it to stick. After you've done that, go ahead and open Cydia, search for Evasi0n and install that update. Reboot the phone and then reopen cydia and install whatever you want from a commcenter patch to another/different carrier bundle and there you go. It'll OTA every time with no problems. I'm sure that this has been posted before but I just wanted to throw out the the quickest and easiest way that I've found out for myself that works the quickest. I've only flashed two iPhones with the tool so far but now I'm confident that I figured out the perfect way to flash it the quickest and most simplistic way without cydia messing up cause for some strange reason, it likes to unless it's done this way.

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by getoffmeluckycharms View Post
    Okay, I figured out what the problem was with Redsn0w. Now for those who are having a problem listen up - You want to choose the ipsw first then run the jailbreak. After that, you want to close Redsn0w then reopen it, choose the ipsw then "just boot". Install OpenSSH from cydia, bind then read, flash the info including the 1x and 3G pass but check the hex box and write it in hex "637269636B6574" then install the carrier bundle. You may have to write the carrier bundle twice for it to stick. After you've done that, go ahead and open Cydia, search for Evasi0n and install that update. Reboot the phone and then reopen cydia and install whatever you want from a commcenter patch to another/different carrier bundle and there you go. It'll OTA every time with no problems. I'm sure that this has been posted before but I just wanted to throw out the the quickest and easiest way that I've found out for myself that works the quickest. I've only flashed two iPhones with the tool so far but now I'm confident that I figured out the perfect way to flash it the quickest and most simplistic way without cydia messing up cause for some strange reason, it likes to unless it's done this way.

Is that a fix for IOS 6.1.2????