Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by getoffmeluckycharms View Post
    Also, just gave you guys a donation. It was a small one but it's one non the less. Did it from my actual email address, not the one I used for the forum lol. Anyway, thanks for all the hard work you guys have put in over the years.
    Thank you for the donation any amount helps pay the bills.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhollywood View Post
    hello you wonderful cdma gurus when can we expect the iphonemeidtool to be out! thanks have a bless day!
    iphonecdmatool has been released for some time now, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is where you can buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by deseo View Post
    There will be no tool rich is being saying he have it ready sense last year and waiting for some copi rigts or something and nothing so till I see it in action at least on YouTube I don't think he have it done
    The iphonecdmatool was released sometime ago, reason for all these threads/posts in the iphonecdmatool support forum.
    If you're referring to the MEID solution it works, but not released until iphonecdmatool can obtain the legal protection for their work.

Things to keep in mind,
    Iphonecdmatool is a company with employees and partners around the world, not just one person.
    They need to legally protect their hard work. Would Microsoft release something without a patent? NO!
    It's because of the thieves in the past that companies and developers are reluctant to release programs until the actual protection is in place and not pending.
    CDMA GURUS LLC the owner of cdmagurus.com and iphonecdmatool are two separate entities and CDMA GURUS LLC does not have anything to do with the business end of iphonecdmatool.

So to sum it up you can thank the thieves, (they know who they are) that you don't have the solution yet.

I'm not a iphonecdmatool employee or partner, so I am not speaking on behalf of them, just giving my opinion of what I know.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

couldnt have said that better myself.to be honest i am sorry i ever mentioned the new tools and updates because i/we are constantly hounded about them.
    my team will release when we are good and ready and not before and when we do we will shock the phone world with the control we have over the devices and leave these fools/trolls further behind making them and what they stole from us obsolete.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

isn't a patent pending enough?

Quote Originally Posted by eddie5000 View Post
    isn't a patent pending enough?
    Not really enough to slap a patent pending. While it does offer similar legal protection it is different.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

it takes years to get a patent,we are waiting for copyright.patent pending is not enough.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Rich, I flashed my Verizon Iphone 4 to metro and reboost the phone then dial *228 - got to Metro operator but they would not be able to switch or activate the phone so they told me to bring the iphone into Metro corperate store which I did. Metro Corperate offices would not activate Iphone. My question is how can I get the iphone activate with metro over the phone by dial *228. Please be advice

- - - Updated - - -

Rich, I flashed my Verizon Iphone 4 to metro and reboost the phone then dial *228 - got to Metro operator but they would not be able to switch or activate the phone so they told me to bring the iphone into Metro corperate store which I did. Metro Corperate offices would not activate Iphone. My question is how can I get the iphone activate with metro over the phone by dial *228. Please be advice