Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

My current plan ends on the 22nd. Is there any chance the new tool will be out around then? I plan to switch to PagePlus, I have a Sprint iPhone 4S which I plan to update to iOS 6.1 Thanks

Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Any updates regarding FCC clarifcation for meid repairs, and how about the tool able to perform the repair with the ip ticket fix?

Newb

Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

You're gonna have to figure out the meid repair yourself. Anyway, give the guys a break they are working their ass of and as soon as they have the fix done, they'll let us know. Inundating them with the same questions time after time isn't going to get it done any faster, it's just gonna annoy the shit outta them.
    (Been around the forums for a while, just generally a lurker instead of a poster but that's changing. I've got a bit more time on my hands to work on things now)

Newb

Also, just gave you guys a donation. It was a small one but it's one non the less. Did it from my actual email address, not the one I used for the forum lol. Anyway, thanks for all the hard work you guys have put in over the years.

Newb

hello you wonderful cdma gurus when can we expect the iphonemeidtool to be out! thanks have a bless day!

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by mrhollywood View Post
    hello you wonderful cdma gurus when can we expect the iphonemeidtool to be out! thanks have a bless day!

There will be no tool rich is being saying he have it ready sense last year and waiting for some copi rigts or something and nothing so till I see it in action at least on YouTube I don't think he have it done