Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Yeah thats where I installed SSH, I went to Cydia home page scroll down to "Open SHH" clicked on that then open then installed. I just don't know where the new jailbreak disabled and com port connection settings at so I can enable it back to connect to a PC to use the iphone tool.

Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by jta00r1 View Post
    I just jailbroken 2 Verizon iphone4 6.1 used Evasi0n Jailbreak however when I connect to the tool software I get "USB to Port error" and I tried it on 2 different computers and 2 diferent cables but stll no luck. Whats wierd is the software acknowledges the 2 iphones being jaibroken and SSH installed, just can not connect to the tool. Any Advice?

As of now the phone will not recognize to port on 6.1 with the untethered jailbreak . There is a way to still flash it however its not a permanent solution . I'm sure the people behind the scenes will fix it soon (hopefully) . Anyway here is a temporary solution :

Jailbreak the iPhone on 6.1 tethered with redsn0w as you would of prior to the untether . Once you have fully flashed the phone tethered go into cydia , once everything is updated in changes you can search for evasi0n untethered . Install the patch, reboot - let it do its thing and then you will have a flashed untethered phone on 6.1 . However you will still not be able to connect once the untether is installed so make sure everything is correct prior , at least until someone comes with a fix.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by jta00r1 View Post
    I just jailbroken 2 Verizon iphone4 6.1 used Evasi0n Jailbreak however when I connect to the tool software I get "USB to Port error" and I tried it on 2 different computers and 2 diferent cables but stll no luck. Whats wierd is the software acknowledges the 2 iphones being jaibroken and SSH installed, just can not connect to the tool. Any Advice?
    Yeah im having the same problem, please help

Newb

hi, when will the tool be released to work with 6.1 untethered? i had it working on ios 6.0.1 for metro pcs but i restored and updated andi guess for some reason the prl went back to sprints. and when i connect to your device it says usb problem.

Apprentice

rich hathaway, thought maybe this could help you with resolving the port issue [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

@eddie,thanks man,i have it. here is a workaround for you guys for the next few days until we get a permanent solution built into the tool.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here