Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

sounds like you need to be in the dfs support forum,not the iphonecdmatool support forum.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

ok, i buy that program. and my phone cant call =(How my money back?I waiting CDMA work shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Farick View Post
    ok, i buy that program. and my phone cant call =(How my money back?I waiting CDMA work shop.
    You will need to contact DFS if that is what you are using! For CDMA Workshop contact [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], if you are using [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] then and only then you are in the correct forum/place after all this is the IPHONECDMATOOL support forum for support of the IPHONECDMATOOL program for it's users. The staff for this forum can not will not offer support for other programs they do not control or support.

If you need to ask for support from the forum for other flashing programs (other than IPHONECDMATOOL) open a separate/new thread in the flashing software forum.

Newb

whitey10tc, my phone is wifi-no, i cant using DFS, WS tested Apple ssh.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

friend,you need to use a translator because we cant understand what you are asking or saying. just use the translator that comes with google chrome it will work so we can understand you
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

hi, there is another option which addresses NV_ITEM. akey? i cant search in google.