Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

unlimited use for that device after it is bound the first time
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Rich, any time frame on the 4S cdma tool? you said by the end of the year but I am very anxious......

Thanks!

Newb

He probably doesn't want to say it again for the 100th time or so but he said there will be a post about it in the forum letting us all know when it's available. I'm guessing it will be out sometime in the next 28 days. You're not the only one waiting for it....so asking about it 100 more times probably wont speed anything up.

Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

how do i get the username and password for metropcs im using the tool and the the 1x and 3g username and password info i dont know or how to get it can someone help instructions say ask on forum? any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by themacboys; 12-03-2012 at 08:31 PM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

your password will need to be calculated for you,hit us up on skype and me or ty will do it for you.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

For some reason my iphone MMS could send an outgoing image saved from the web, but personal image doesnt send? what should be the problem?