Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

I thought you guys were not going to raise your prices, but you did? :-(

BABY NEWB

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

I flashed a Sprint iPhone4 to P+ and it was working. Someone bought it so I had to do a ESN change. I change everything and install the bundle and now I can't get web or MMS. I'm trying to restore the phone. I changed the SID to 21. I think that might of did something. For P+ do I check the "HEX" and password VZW or 000000?

BABY NEWB

OK I got I got web to work. The iPhone CAN RECEIVE pics, but it CAN NOT send pics. What do I have to do to send MMS?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

if you would send me a screenshot of your settings i will help you get it sending.please send it to my pm,and remind me of what we are doing and what carrier.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetdaddy View Post
    I thought you guys were not going to raise your prices, but you did? :-(
    Friend we raised our price because we now include automatic mms bundle install for pic msging. Dont you think thats worth the $10 extra dollars? lol.

Thanks!

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by ydiddy View Post
    Friend we raised our price because we now include automatic mms bundle install for pic msging. Dont you think thats worth the $10 extra dollars? lol.

Thanks!
    no it does not worth 10 extra bucks.
    Is that the reason why amore`s repo is "down" or has shut down?

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast