Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by mannyhector View Post
    @jtran. to pageplus with mms? did you change sid after you installed carrier bundles? Did you leave sid alone?
    No i changed it to 2. Just make sure the bundle installed, i have to install it twice then reboot

Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

I know I'm a supern00b for asking but.... *frantic* I NEED HELP!!
    I've got talk and text on this stupid Verizon iPhone 4. Its running on MetroPCS out of the bay area... and honestly I have no idea what I'm doing.
    I've tried everything I could think of to get my MMS and internet workin..nothing seems to work. I've tried to input my msl and msl+Meid and I've tried leaving the password slot blank. Nothing works and each time I re-write to the iPhone to no avail...and each time the program says: "Please check to make sure that your 3g/1x pass is correct." I'm not sure if that's the problem or not...but its pissing me off lol Could someone please help me?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] buy a credit and flash your phone with data and mms fast.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Hello Rich or YDiddy-
    I know you said you were looking into the Metro 3G download speed issue...
    were you able to discover why there seems to be a bandwidth barrier or limiter or choke point.
    Im only talking about 3G...full signal strength.
    I realize with poorer reception=you get slower data speeds.
    top speed with full signal strength for me was: .86Mbps via Speedtest.net app.

Newb

I already bought the credit. I just have no idea how to use the tool.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

look at the guide on webpage.keep in mind it is general guide not exact for each carrier.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast