Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 34 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by RigDotCom View Post
    Can you post them? I never said anything about a refund. It clearly said you could flash to any carrier that's false advertisement brah. Now you're coming back saying it won't. If it was "crystal clear" I wouldn't have paid for it plain and simple. But it wasn't...I even saw posts of you making boost mobile logos 👎 I'm just saying make it 100% clear on the site so no one is confused
    dude, i dont know why you cant understand this. you can flash your phone to any cdma carrier,any.the bundles,the support,and everything else is free.what you pay for is use of the tool that give the ability to write any settings to your phone. i will not post any bundles,you can thank magical phones and flash to talk for that.i can at least make them have to steal them but not post them for them for free.
    the problem with the boost bundle is/was that people think because we have a boost bundle that they flash it to there phone and low and behold they will have there phone working on boost. i can post and say a thousand times that WE CANNOT AD ANY MEIDS TO ANY CARRIERS DATABASE NOR WILL WE HELP YOU TO COMMIT A CRIME PERIOD!!! but it doesnt seem to matter.we will still get a hundred people a day in support asking for there money back because we didnt get there meid added to there boost account. that is why there is no boost bundle up at the moment.

if someone has a idea that will work to eliminate that problem i will consider putting it up on the tool. but it is not fair for the people that legitimately need help to take up all our time on support having to tell people the same thing over and over agian about boost.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

For those that have used the forum contact page about flashing to Boost/Pageplus using this tool. We DO NOT control the tool, cdmagurus.com is a different company. For those that can not read or are to dense to understand, as it states @ iphonecdmatool.com, "Program your CDMA iPhone/iPad for use with any CDMA carrier WORLDWIDE!" NO WHERE does it say the tool will add your ESN to your account or that the phone will function on your account. That's YOUR responsibility to make sure of and have done.

So if you're wondering why you haven't received a reply to your emails, maybe read, re-read, re-re-read and then read again, then if you still don't understand we're sorry. But the biggest suggestion is read and research your carrier.

Apprentice

listen to Rich and vdiidy. The difference between other carriers and Boost is because Boost doesn't accept your phones meids (esns) on their network. Not even sprint iphones meids. Other carriers like cricket and Metro do accept your Verizon or Sprint's Iphones meid on their system. So that does not involve any type of illegal tampering ( cloning meids). So even though the tool can be used to do such things It will not be posted because of obvious reasons. So They are not lying or misleading when they say you can flash to any Carrier. They just won't help you with Boost. One last thing if you need your meid added to the carrier of your choice then you have to do this first before you can use this tool to flash your phone.

Newb

Any word on the new tool for the 4s yet?

Newb

Default Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier Rea

Does this tool work with iphone 4 sprint to metro pcs will mms work?
    And hlw much?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by snipestech View Post
    Does this tool work with iphone 4 sprint to metro pcs will mms work?
    And hlw much?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes it does. 1 credit is only $75.

Thanks!