Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 33 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

I just got done testing the tool for ios6. Tool will be released on friday

Apprentice

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

i assume it will have comm center patch? Will it support 4s or this new tool is just updated for the 4 on 6.0? Not sure if it was mentioned earlier.

never mind i saw your other post. Thanks
    Last edited by mannyhector; 10-25-2012 at 02:23 AM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Now here this

ios6 support is now added to the tool,please reboot your phone when your finished flashing it.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

what should I use to rejailbreak my ip with the ios6 update?

Apprentice

semi tether with red snow.

Newb

Can you post them? I never said anything about a refund. It clearly said you could flash to any carrier that's false advertisement brah. Now you're coming back saying it won't. If it was "crystal clear" I wouldn't have paid for it plain and simple. But it wasn't...I even saw posts of you making boost mobile logos 👎 I'm just saying make it 100% clear on the site so no one is confused