Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 29 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Hey my phone is vzn but the thing is when I did try to add it the person says there was a 26 authentic code that he could not get through what is that?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

its your akey,but it has nothing to do with this.you need to add it to your account as an htc evo or some other android dont tell them its an iphone.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Well let me tell you the situation on what happen cause I'm not too clear on what you mean lol...I went in with my iPhone 4 vzn ( already did ota roaming list) and told a rep to add my meid to metro system...he then converted my meid into esn and add it in...he said that it doesn't work and that i probably didnt program it correctly. So then he said he can try to program it and somehow he came across this 26 authentic code and he wasn't sure what to do next. My question is, i am In the metro 100 dollar for 4 regular phones plan and I still want to be in this plan but I was wondering what am I suppose to do? I though I just needed to do ota roaming list and then go in to a metro store and have a rep to just simply put in my meid ( convert to esn) into the metro system and that's it correct?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

no not correct, you need to convert your hex meid to dec meid,not esn.and if you are on a metro plan that only allows for metro branded phones they wont add it,or at least they are not suppost to.they have different plans for metro and flashed phones.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Ah thank you rich once again!! You have save another newb out!!

Newb

Hey so when will iOS 6.0 be supported? The other program already has it but it's too complicated to use. Are you not releasing it yet because we only have tether jailbreak for its 6.0 right now?