Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default problem getting iphone plan after flashing for cricket...

I have iphone 4 that I purchased from verizon.
    I jailbroke it. i called cricket to add the phone to the account before I fully flashed it so that talk, text and data would work. the rep told me that it was not a cricket iphone and got me signed up to a smartphone(android) plan not the iphone plan. I am going to fully flash the phone right now but I need to know if I can cancel the adroid plan, flash it fully, then add the esn/meid number manually to cricket, and then call cricket to setup the iphone plan?

also, is the iphone flashing software from xxxxxxxxxx.com any good to fully flash the iphone 4 so that it has talk, text, web, mms and so forth?

thanks
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 09-08-2012 at 11:34 AM.

Default Re: problem getting iphone plan after flashing for cricket...

Quote Originally Posted by rjn3030 View Post
    I jailbroke it. i called cricket to add the phone to the account before I fully flashed it so that talk, text and data would work. the rep told me that it was not a cricket iphone and got me signed up to a smartphone(android) plan not the iphone plan. I am going to fully flash the phone right now but I need to know if I can cancel the adroid plan, flash it fully, then add the esn/meid number manually to cricket, and then call cricket to setup the iphone plan?

also, is the iphone flashing software from xxxxxxxxxx.com any good to fully flash the iphone 4 so that it has talk, text, web, mms and so forth?

thanks
    Your lucky they even put it on the account as Android, as for manually putting the ESN in, please clarify?
    Now for the the software question, you're asking if a different software is any good in the support forum for iphonecdmatool.com could be why no response was given. Now for your other post about a PRL, what PRL's have you tried? <-- you can answer that there...
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 09-08-2012 at 11:40 AM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by rjn3030 View Post

thanks
    dude,why you gotta post that spam here? this is the support forum [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

how do you not know that???

any more of that and i will ban you.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I want to make a correction. It is my settings. it is not the tool that is causing it. sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by rjn3030; 09-11-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Newb

rich can you please help me resolve the voicemail problem? thanks.