I know I'm not breaking new ground on these questions but I can't find specific answers to my situation that are not outdated or wrong(-ish). I want to thank you guys for checking this post out and to let everyone know that any insight that you my have on this situation is very much appreciated.

Background: I just got my phone JB and flashed over to Cricket Wireless in July by a shady gent at a Wash DC area mall. It was able to Call/Text/Shitty Roaming Data. I was informed that I was not able to send MMS and true to his word; It would not work.

(Smash-cut to Saturday morning) after downloading an update on Cydia, my iPhone goes into an Apple Logo Boot Loop. I stopped freaking out and learn how to restore, JB and unlock using Redsn0w. I followed the the suggested steps on youtube, CDMAguru, etc. and got the texting/calling back but this time no data/MMS and I get shitty service.

The Questions:

1) What can I do to get at least the data back? I did the Cricket carrier / commcenter bundle in Cydia but still no dice.

2) Is there a CDMAtool like software that's free or at least cheaper so Im not paying twice?

3) I tried *228, *22804, *22806 as suggested and it keeps saying cannot activate cellular device. When I call *22801 it goes to Verizon. what is that an indicator of? (I believe that's to set my data) which one is the correct one and why is it still going to vz? (It went to cricket the day I put it on a cricket plan)

4) If I get this resolved, how can I get MMS working on my phone? Will I need to do yet another flash to get MMS working?

*I mainly use the phone in the Wash Dc/ Northern Va area*

Phone Info:

iPhone 4
5.1.1(9B206)
CDMA (Verizon)

JB/unlock tool:

Redsn0w (9.14b2)
Flashing tool:

unknown as of yet
(Tech who did the Flash was "out of the office" today but they stated that they will call me back as soon as he's in)