Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Iusacell and unefon

Quote Originally Posted by alasquebrada View Post
    Hola Konnan,solo una pregunta tengo un iphone 4 cdma de verizon con JB unthetered
    funcionando con voz y sms en iusacell,pero quiero ponerle la config de datos 3g,y estoy dispuesto a pagar el servicio de cdma tool,pero creo que los que ya actualizamos a 6.1 no nos permite entrar al gestor y nos da el error de usb port error,crees que haya una solucion para esta falla?Saludos desde Monterrey
    Quote Originally Posted by konnan View Post
    YA estan trabajando en eso ellos , solo es cuestion de dias que quede listo... pero no hay problema...
    chicos por favor incluya su mensaje en Inglés solamente, use un traductor si es necesario, y alguien va a responder a su mensaje. gracias.

guys please post in english only,use a translator if you need to,and someone will answer your post. thank you.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Hello to all,
    My name is Eduardo, you can call me Lalo. I've been trying to buy a license in order to use your cdma tool and get full data on my sister's iPhone 4.
    I recently (last friday 09/06) created an account in PayPal and when I tried to purchase this license, I get this message: "This recipient does not accept payments from PayPal accounts outside the U.S."
    I wonder if there is a way to achive this from Mexico.
    Thank you in advance!!

CDMA GURUS Booster

yes i can enable it for you but you will need to get on skype and let me know when you want to make pmnt because i cant leave it enabled for long.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    yes i can enable it for you but you will need to get on skype and let me know when you want to make pmnt because i cant leave it enabled for long.
    Perfect!... and sorry for the late response. I haven't been able to contact you until now. You can enable it anyday you can from today. I already send you a contact request to "IPhoneCDMATool .com" my skype contact is "lalo_perramon" and my email is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    I'll be very attentive to your response and thank you again..

Newb

Hi there,
    Hoping that you all be ok, I write to salute you and ask you if you can enable your paypal account so I can buy the requested license of the cdma tool.
    Thanks again!

CDMA GURUS Booster

yes i can,what is your skype name? I will contact you when you leave it for me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast