Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Default Virgin Mobile Flashing

Ok I have searched all over and tried all kinds of search terms, but I can't seem to find anywhere how to flash a phone to Virgin Mobile. I don't want to know about esn's, omg's, or lol's. I just need to know how to flash to VM. Or be directed to right post. Thank You

Default Re: Virgin Mobile Flashing

The first hurdle of flashing to VM will be getting the phone accepted on their network. When that's done, the rest will be very similar to flashing it to any other carrier like Boost, Cricket, or Metro.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    The first hurdle of flashing to VM will be getting the phone accepted on their network. When that's done, the rest will be very similar to flashing it to any other carrier like Boost, Cricket, or Metro.

Ty I have gotten past that hurdle now I just need to know how to flash it and where to get the software.

Newb

also I should add my wife has an htc wildfire s active with VM, can I use that to get prl's and any information needed to flash or is it different for each phone?

Quote Originally Posted by ncamaj View Post
    also I should add my wife has an htc wildfire s active with VM, can I use that to get prl's and any information needed to flash or is it different for each phone?
    Yes you should be able to pull the prl and other info from the wildfire using cdma ws, qpst. As for what program to use, it's greatly dependent on the phone being flashed.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    Yes you should be able to pull the prl and other info from the wildfire using cdma ws, qpst. As for what program to use, it's greatly dependent on the phone being flashed.

Ok great, i'm trying to flash htc droid incredible adr6300, and is there a way to do it without purchasing cdma ws, I really can't afford to pay the $100 to flash just 1 phone or I would just buy a phone from VM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast