Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default Hi Please Help Me

Whats up all? I am new here. Here's my situation. I have Sprint Service with an EVO 4G. My evo was destroyed in the rain and I was fortunate to have been given someone's old Droid Incredible (Verizon). I have manually switched the Dinc's MEID and ESN to that of my EVO. The Dinc now has working voice and SMS within range of my Air Rave (personal sprint hot spot). However when i go out, i get an error message saying unable to verify account details or some such. Can someone please Private Message me or point me in the right direction to getting my Dinc to be fully functional with the Sprint network? Thanks and cheers CDMA GURUS!!!!!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Hi Please Help Me

brother,please read the forum rules,you will see why no one is offering help is because this subject is against forum rules in the public part of the forum.
    it is only allowed in the premium/non-public section. but before you go there look thru our rules please they can be found on the main page or in my sig.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here