Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Newb

Metropcs Re: Help with programming to Metro PCS!

So big thanks to Ty for walking me through getting the Metro setup on the Iphone. The program works great, phone works great, and it's cheaper than we were paying monthly for the droid that wouldn't hold a charge!!

For those who are trying to figure out the password situation for metro: it is the MSL/SPC code for your specific phone. Prior to Ty's assistance, I had the correct password which I retrieved from this site: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] but my PRL didn't stick, so it wasn't working correctly.

Again, a big ty to Ty for his help and just fyi for those looking for the info, Metro username is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and your password is the MSL/SPC code.
    Last edited by Tiggerilla; 09-03-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Default Re: Help with programming to Metro PCS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerilla View Post
    So big thanks to Ty for walking me through getting the Metro setup on the Iphone. The program works great, phone works great, and it's cheaper than we were paying monthly for the droid that wouldn't hold a charge!!

For those who are trying to figure out the password situation for metro: it is the MSL/SPC code for your specific phone. Prior to Ty's assistance, I had the correct password which I retrieved from this site: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] but my PRL didn't stick, so it wasn't working correctly.

Again, a big ty to Ty for his help and just fyi for those looking for the info, Metro username is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and your password is the MSL/SPC code.
    The forum can convert and get your password also @ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Newb

having a hard time getting data to work, should the pass have hex checked off or not?

Newb

I have everything working except MMS, but it's not a problem with the program, I can't get ota to work for Metro to activate it. I have Skyped with you guys and can't figure it out. Anyone else have this problem? or anyone have any ideas. Eveytime I try to OTA, it says "I'm sorry, try again later", and I'm in a Metro market.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by ogreentech21 View Post
    having a hard time getting data to work, should the pass have hex checked off or not?
    should be unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman0721 View Post
    I have everything working except MMS, but it's not a problem with the program, I can't get ota to work for Metro to activate it. I have Skyped with you guys and can't figure it out. Anyone else have this problem? or anyone have any ideas. Eveytime I try to OTA, it says "I'm sorry, try again later", and I'm in a Metro market.
    you must have a sprint iphone,try me on skype.i can help you.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

you must have a sprint iphone,try me on skype.i can help you.[/QUOTE]

I have been trying to Skype all weekend and couldn't get an answer. Is there a known issue getting ota to work on Sprint iphones using Metro? And if so is there a fix?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast