Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Apprentice

Default Still need help with getting MMS,can someone share their experience about getting MMS

This is my story:

compatch the phone, with easyflashstuio repo, and get their cricket bundle. manually program the phone, then use the tool to write 1x and 3G username and password. DATA works, but no mms.

if you saw some of my old posts, you should know what i have my own method to flash a sprint iphone 4 to page plus with data and mms. so i figured i try this tool with the page plus.

compatch, and my customized bundle for page plus (this is tested working with my own method with MMS), OTA the phone, and use the tool to write 1x and 3G username and password. same result, data works, but still no mms.

for cricket, the username i use is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    password: cricket

for page plus, the username i use is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    password: vzw

any one have good luck getting the MMS? please give me a hand.

really want to get things work with this tool.

thanks in advance!

BABY NEWB

Default Re: Still need help with getting MMS,can someone share their experience about getting

What you have is right, little confuse on what carrier your trying. Lets start with one carrier first. The phone you have in your hand you want it to pageplus or cricket?

Apprentice

Default Re: Still need help with getting MMS,can someone share their experience about getting

i have a sprint iphone, just trying out the tool by flashing it to cricket first, get the DATA but no MMS. and then i try to reset the phone and try page plus, same result.

however, i start to get a clue. i did it again to page plus, this time i get everything.

i would like to share what i did differently the last time, and you guys can let me know if this makes sense.

in my last try, i loaded everything including the carrier bundle, and then use the tool to write the data parameters (sid, username, and password). and lastly i ota the phone.

when i had the mms problem, i did the above steps in reverse. after the bundle is loaded, i OTA the phone first, and then use the tool to write data.

so can we conclude that we must use the tool to write data parameter first, before OTA?

i will try cricket again later. the question is, i never OTA the cricket. i just manually program the phone with MDN and MIN, and then use the tool to write data. maybe i should write data parameter first and then manual program?

i will post the result of the cricket tomorrow.

BABY NEWB

Cricket ota only works if you have the mdn and min already program in it. Incase you don't have it cricket ota is *22804, I know on non iphones from sprint ota is block, but since you got it to work on the pageplus it must not be. I have ran into the same trouble with the order I do things.

Keep us updated.